Saturday, February 16, 2008

I am a registered Chocoholic!

I am SO excited to go to Washington this coming Friday!! I'm excited to see my sisters, my parents and nephews, but mostly I'm excited to go to the Chocolate Party on Saturday!! So, if anyone is in the area Saturday night, come on over and stuff your face with Chocolate, if there's any left after I start:) Can't wait!!

4 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Yum, count me in...except I won't be there...stink!

Yvonne said...

ekYou're going to a chocolate party? Yum! The only thing better than a chocolate party would be a CHEESE party! Mmmm! Have fun in WA!

Jen said...

We hope you have a great time! Enjoy the break from the 80 degree weather!

Zak and Allysia said...

Lucky! I'd very much love to go to a chocolate party in WA. I think I'd pretty much rather be in WA than just about anywhere Friday night...too bad I can't teleport like the guy in that movie that I can't think of the name of...ok, obviously I need to go to bed early tonight..