Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bon Jovi ROCKS!!

So, last weekend my sister Lori came down to visit. We had lots of fun shopping and hanging out, but the best was going to see Bon Jovi on Saturday night, it was awesome! Chris Daughtry opened for him, which was awesome too. Poor Damen was sick all weekend, but he enjoyed the attention from Aunt Lori, which he wouldn't even try to say but learned to sign after showing him how once. Thanks Lori for coming, do it again!(soon)

4 comments:

Blake & Lincoln said...

Bon Jovi? Hello 80s are you still there? Wow i would have never thought I would see you kids at a concert like that, maybe a wiggles concert?

Esther Ogden said...

Bon Jovi DOES indeed rock, Melly!

Anonymous said...

Rachael loves Bon Jovi also and saw him live with a friend and that is still a major topic of conversation. I see now it isn't only my wife. Woman love old guys who should be gardening!(I kinda like him too)

Yvonne said...

How fun is that?!?! Bon Jovi, Aunt Lori...what a great time. :)