Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!

What a whirlwind of visitors! So, this past week was spring break for Dustin's brother, Trevor and his family(Jen, Tyler, Davin, and Ryan), and of course they came down to visit, who wouldn't? The kids had so much fun! Here are Davin and Damen, enjoying our guest bed.


We went to the beach with them and Damen and I went to Disneyland with them too.
At Disneyland this fountain was a big hit, I don't think the kids would have minded if we left them there!








We are blessed to have such great family, especially cousins for our kids!! Thanks for coming, we're really glad we got to see you guys:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for having us. It was so much fun- I love how all the boys just blend together well. Can't wait for more get togethers.
Love Jen

Yvonne said...

I'm not sure if I'm more envious of you going to the beach or disneyland. i think its the beach. yup. for sure.

Glad you had fun with your familia!