Happy Mothers Day to everyone! Being a Mother, Aunt, Grandmother, babysitter, every woman has the opportunity to touch the life of a child for good. So thank you! I wish I could list everyone, other than my dear old mom, who has been an influence for good in my life.
To name a few; Tammy, the best babysitter ever! She taught me how to have fun when caring for children, and how to enjoy them. Sharon Lees, my second in command mommy, she is always a great example of love and compassion. Shellee Lewis, she continues to teach me about the tender joys of being a mother. My grandmothers, they were both so good at spoiling us and loving us, and reminding me where I came from. Tiffany Cheeseman, how much I have learned from her loving example of what a caring mother is. Kelly Lewis, for showing me the importance of patience with children.
Now that I've reached an age in my life where most of my friends and family have children, I have realized how important a good example is to a child. Again, thank you to my friends, sisters( all 11 of them!), grandmothers, mother in law, and of course to my mother for being wonderful examples for me.
1 comment:
Melanie, what a sweet post. :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day.
Post a Comment