I am so blessed to be married to Dustin, the best father and husband we could have. He's caring and energetic, and he loves loves loves us!! We are also blessed to both have such wonderful fathers ourselves. And great brothers and brother-in-laws that take good care of our sisters and nieces and nephews. We are really grateful for such wonderful fathers!!
Yes, it is my Birthday too. I have just one year left in my 20's and I intend to make the most of it! We didn't take any pictures yesterday so I'm posting one of me when I was turning 3, cute hair and everything!
2 comments:
You were too cute! Cute picture of Damen and Dustin too...I'm assuming that was last Father's Day?
Happy Birthday to you! And Happy Dad's Day to Dustin! I had really great intentions of calling you on your birthday...I picked up the phone several times to do it, it just didn't ever happen. Aspen has been sick, I've been tired...sorry!!! But I did think of you often on Sunday and I love you lots!!!
Post a Comment