On his birthday, July 2nd, we had a bunch of friends over and filled up the water slide pool, had cake and presents, it was lots of fun.
Damen really enjoyed being the center of attention! The one present I'm most excited about was the underwear we got him, we are done with diapers, so any potty training advice would be great! I can't wait to get started. We have been so blessed with Damen in our lives, we have learned a lot and grown a lot these past two years, and it's all thanks to him. Because of Damen we get to be parents and we couldn't have asked for a better son!
About the cake, this picture was taken AFTER a giant bouncy ball bounced into it. I fixed it up and I don't think Damen cared too much. Red frosting is really hard to make, (Damen is obsessed with "Cars"), so it's Dinoco Blue instead.
2 comments:
We have been experiencing a "Cars" obsession, too. Yesterday I caught Eldon playing with his little plastic cars - tipping them up on thier back wheels and saying "mooooo!" :)
Happy Birthday, Damen!!
I can't believe he's two! He is a sweet kiddo, you guys are blessed to have him. And he is blessed to have you as parents. You guys are great! :)
Good luck with the potty training.
Post a Comment