Then on Tuesday my friend Allysia, who is currently residing in Bakersfield, came down with her lively daughter Belen for a few days. We had a great girl bonding time shopping, playing, swimming, and catching up. I'm sure I haven't spent that much time with her since we were in High School, so there was a LOT of talking we had to do:) It was also nice for Damen to have a live-in playmate for a few days.
Most importantly on Tuesday, Dustins sister Terra gave birth to a handsome baby boy! Benjamin Howard Huff was born at 8:33pm, weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 6oz and 21in long.
Allysia stayed until Friday then headed back. Oh, and Damen was so heart broken that Belen got to sleep in a bed and he didn't that on Saturday I moved in a bed and out went the crib. We're still trying to decide if that was really the smart thing to do. . .
That was a busy fun-filled week, now on to the next one!! (I do realize it's already Tuesday)
1 comment:
Glad you had fun with Allysia. Sorry my phone died on you as you were telling me about your peaches...and I had to wait til Friday when Malo got paid to buy a phone charger cuz he had mine in Wa. Sorry!
So how did he do with the big bed? I put Aspen on a toddler mattress today because Mia needs a place to sleep that is not with me...so we were going to try for a crib-go figure. But after about 20 seconds in her room, Aspen OPENED the door and walked out!!! (yes, this place we live in, in less than 24 hours she figured out how to open ALL the doors...including the front door!) So I guess its more sleeping with me for Mia because Aspen is just not big enough to be out of her crib yet...
Post a Comment