Thursday, November 6, 2008

OHHH-AHHHHH

I have a video camera on my digital camera!! My friend Melissa makes videos on her digital camera all the time, and one day I thought, "hmmm, I think my digital camera does that, I should try it out." And it WORKED!! So for your viewing pleasure, here is my very first video, it's kind of long and there's no sound, but you get the idea of how the marble thing works now. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

That marble toy is way cool! Congrats on your first movie...you held the camera a lot stiller than I did on my first one.

Anonymous said...

Me and Kaden watched this video and he said he wants to go to that house

Anonymous said...

Kaden and I watched this video and he said he wants to go to that house

Four Huffs said...

I guess I should have read the post before I freaked out that our sound wasn't working. Anyway, I love it and I can't believe how blonde Damen's hair is!!! I guess it's what we have to look forward to with Benjamin growing up. We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!