Thursday, February 26, 2009

NO one wants a surprise?

Well, since the only person to post a comment was Essy, she's getting all five homemade things!! Not really, but I thought I'd try this again:

The next four people to post a comment on THIS post will get something homemade, no need to publish the previous post on your own blog.

READY. SET. GO!


Seriously, I just want an excuse to makes stuff:)

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

You can make me a homemade surprise! :)

Zak and Allysia said...

ME ME! I want a surprise!!!

Jessica said...

I will comment...sounds like fun! I will love an treasure anything you make for me!

Dan and Melissa said...

Ok, I'm totally game. I just didn't know if I wanted to have to make stuff for others...I know, what a wimp. See you tonight!

Zak and Allysia said...

I read the post independent of Allysia. Can I get something homemade too? I know that makes five, but if you were going to send it, it could be placed in the same package anyway right? - Zak