Sorry this post is LONG overdue, we've(I) been busy!! For starters, I'm working nights, doing filing/file work during tax season so I'm short on free time these days. Second, well OK that was really my only excuse. Last week my Dad and my Grandpa came down to visit. It was fun to have them here and we went to visit with our extended family that lives near. We also bought a new camera and updated our Computer so it's been down for a week and I have NO IDEA how to get the pictures off our camera now. I've got to figure it out soon though, the new camera only holds like 15 pics! So, keep on blogging all of you and I'll catch up ASAP!! (Or April 16th)
3 comments:
You'll catch up on my birthday! YAY! :) Just think, that important day is just a couple weeks away. :)
Love you guys!
Brett, Sari and Addison
Good to see you!!
Welcome back! I was actually going to call you today because I thought "Is Mel still alive?", OK I knew you were alive, just missed talking to you. Call you soon.
Jen
Post a Comment