I'm so sick of
people! WHY do people marry when they don't really intend to spend the rest of their lives, let alone eternty, together? WHY to women have children when they don't really want to be mohters?? Doesn't anyone in this world care about anyone elses' feelings/lives??? AM I CRAZY here? I just had to vent, I'm seriously fed up with stupid people and the effects they have on others. As Bill Engval states, stupid people should have to wear signs so we know who they are, I think selfish people should also have to, so we know.
4 comments:
sorry sweetheart - don't let others ruin your spirit! XXOO
Man- I couldnt agree more!
I must tell you I agree with you whole-heartily! Life would be so much easier if people would wear their stupid sign. :)
....but I might have to wear a stupid sign....
Post a Comment