Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby? Where!

No, not here, not anymore.

Damen's not a baby.

There, I said it, maybe one day I'll believe it. He's three, almost four. He used to be a baby, but now he's closer to something else. Something new, maybe exciting and wonderful, but I miss my baby.

When did this even happen? Wasn't I looking, paying attention? Well of course I was, I just didn't notice it until it was too late, he's a big boy now. (sigh) I miss my baby. . .

2 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

I feel the same way about Olivia. They are getting so grown up now, and not really babies. I miss the baby as well, but love who she turning into. We miss you guys! Hope to see you next month!

JBSquared said...

Stop! You're gonna make me cry. :) I have been feeling exactly this way about mine. Why does it have to go so fast?