Sunday, March 20, 2011

FEBRUARY

Yeah, I'm aware it's March, and like WAY into March. But this is what you get:)

In February we were busy!! One weekend my sister, Traci, flew down and we went to a Scrapbooking retreat in a beautiful home in Escondido. We scrapped day and night for four days with about 10 other ladies. I ran out of pictures, then out of paper, I was totally unprepared, but we had a really great time.




The day after Traci flew back, my parents flew in and stayed here for a week. We visited family FAR and near, people we hadn't seen in years. Then I drove them up to Vegas to spend the rest of their time with our friends there.



My mom with her Dad's cousin, Goerge and his wife.

My mom with her cousin, Carol.

My dad with his Uncle Henry.


Before we left for Vegas there were lots of storms that passed through, leaving snow in the not so distant mountains so Damen and I headed up for the day to play, and play we did!!






The most exciting thing by far that came out of the month of February is that on the third of the month, we discovered that I'm pregnant!! YAY for us:) Our new addition won't be here until October, sometime around the 17th.

So, onto the next big thing for us, siblings!!

No comments: