I started off with a $2 drawer from the Restore, some dowels and of course my never ending supply of ribbon!
I ripped out the contact paper, drilled my holes, and sanded it down a little.
This is Dustin's "coat hanger from the rafters" paint set up. I decided the fumes might be a little too much for me.
I had Dustin paint the dowels too, but the canary yellow basically looks like the color of a dowel, oh well. I glued little ribbon flags on one end to help avoid little fingers pushing them all the way through.
Here's a close up. The back looks "eh" because of where the contact paper ripped off the original paint, but it's not that noticeable from far away.
I'll be linking up with

4 comments:
That looks so great! You are so creative with all of your project ideas, and I love the good deals you find.
What a great storage idea for all your ribbons.. and the price even better ...well done ..I'll keep it in mind if my ribbon collection gets any bigger...
Sherrie from Simpleliving :)
It came out great! Mine ribbon is all in a sad tangled drawer. ;)
That's awesome! You did a great job!
Post a Comment