Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

Ahh, another year GONE!  
Last year seemed at times to be trudging along so slow, and other months (like November) I can't seem to recall at all!  

Last year we discovered that with the right doctor I CAN get pregnant with out harsh, mood altering drugs.  We discovered that pregnancy just at the end of January.  
Some of the months that followed were LOONNNGGGG, or so it seemed.
August was exciting, school started for Damen, thankfully he loves it so much!
September was one of those months that took forever!  My parents left to teach english in China that month too:(  Miss them!
Then came October.  
I can't remember much since then, I blame lack of sleep:)
January 1st, 2012 we got to bless this little joy in church.  It was a fantastic way to spend the first day of the new year, with family, loved ones, and a special blessing pronounced on our new baby.
May the rest of the year prove just as fantastic!






And if not, I'll have a great memory of the first day anyway:)

1 comment:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

What an adorable picture of your family! Your boys are so handsome :)
xo,
Laurie