Thursday, October 4, 2012

Uninspired. . .

I'm feeling "Bleh" lately, and my blog has suffered because of it! 
 I'm not creating, not even cooking much, so I don't feel like documenting.  I take pictures still, my kids have done great, cute things, I just feel "Bleh".
But this isn't for ME, it's for my family and friends, so here's some cuteness from my boys over the last two months:


Mason loves books!

 Dustin got older, this is his last year in his 30's!!

We picked blackberries, I guess Damen really liked the syrup I made from it.

We also made apple cider, it was GOOD!

Damen started first grade!

Dustin's brother and his three boys came to visit, this is Damen's "almost" twin cousin Ryan.

Here are all of the cousins together! 

I helped Damen clean out his room and found (scored) all of this candy!  He is strange, this never would have lasted in my room!

 Mason learned how to pull himself up and consequently, to walk.  He's quick and he's into EVERYTHING.  He thinks "No!" is an invitation to run away, throw something, or laugh at me.



A few nights ago at dinner Damen said, "MOM, I just took a drink of water, and my chicken was FLOATING!!  IN MY MOUTH!!"
He was so excited that he'd made his chicken float in his mouth, we laughed out loud!

Looking at these pictures and recalling the past few months is great therapy.  I love my boys so much!

1 comment:

Four Huffs said...

I love it! I'm just so glad you'll only be 4 hours away from us instead of 14! Love you guys!