Thursday, March 28, 2013

Growing up

That's what my boys are doing, growing up!  
Seriously, in the blink of an eye these boys surprise us every day.
He gets taller, and smarter, way smarter every time I look at him!  
This is him with the robot he made at school.
It's name is April.


And then there's the baby.  Umm, maybe baby's not the right word anymore :(
He's a climber, a stubborn, do it my self, kind of a kid.  He can do things at this age that the other one hadn't even thought about yet.  
My eyes are on him every second!  


He does have the cutest bed head of any 17 month old EVER!!

They're growing up faster than I knew was possible.  
I'm grateful that they're healthy and strong, but sometimes I wish they'd just stay small, snuggly, and unblemished from the world.
My heart swells with unbelievable love for these two precious boys, how lucky are we to have them!

No comments: