Sunday, February 10, 2008

A day in the life


So, I thought I'd start off with a Day in the life of us, well actually Damen.
We wake up, run around, here's Damen chewing on a key chain, first things first, eat!


Then we play and play and play. . .


Damen helps me check my email on the computer in the afternoon.


And after Daddy comes home, he and Damen hang out so I can get dinner ready.


When the day is over, around 7pm for Damen, he crashes like this, sweet huh?

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a good life to me! :)

Zak and Allysia said...

YAY! Welcome to Blogger!!!

Four Huffs said...

I love it! I love the family picture! That was a crazy day, but you look hot, Damen is adorable and my brother is my brother! :-) Love ya guys! - Terra

Yvonne said...

Oh wow, I just looked at this again and realized how far his little legs are sticking out of his crib! That is hilarious!