
We held our second Sisters Only reunion last weekend, what a blast! We rented our grandparents old cabin up at Crestline, it's the cabin we grew up knowing as Grandma and Grandpa's house. We spent a day at Knott's Berry Farm riding every single roller coaster, even the terrible old wooden one (I was pretty sure I was going to die!), and the next day we spent at the beach boogie boarding and getting sun burnt. We had a really great time, I wish we lived closer so we could hang out together more often. I talk to my sisters more than to anyone else, except for Dustin, but that's just because he lives in the same house. I love each one of them and miss them now, but it was great while it lasted. This tradition is relatively new, we had one two years ago and plan to hold them every other year as Lewis-Suggs family reunions will be held every other opposite year. Love you Lori, Kari, Christi, Traci and Jodi!!!
3 comments:
That is awesome Melanie!! It makes me wish I was close with my sisters like that :( It looks like a super fun weekend- the cabin is adorable! And I have a sister named Kari too, so your family has 2 out of 3 of the girl names in my family. That's a funny coincidence :)
Holy Smokes....soooo cute! I am glad you had a great time! You are all so darling! Love those Suggs girls! =)
Don't you mean YOU wish you lived closer!!!??? WE all live near each other! except misplaced you. :)
Post a Comment