Tuesday, June 10, 2008

YES, I love modern medicine:)

Ok, so many of you know that we have been trying to get pregnant for the past year. I've been doing fertility treatments since last September and the first three didn't take. The fourth try was half a success but the drug I needed to take by injection was too late getting to us from the pharmacy. Well, today I went in for what is usually my first of three or four ultrasounds and guess what we found? Three egg follicles ready for ovulation! I know that sounds kind of personal, but I'm so excited I had to share with everyone!! So, I got a shot and now we're ready to make a baby:) Hopefully just one baby, but if there ends up being two or three, so be it. I am so happy!! I'll take a blood test in two weeks to see if everything worked and then, maybe, hopefully, prayerfully, we'll have some really great news.

Also, thank you, thank you, thank you for everyone that has been praying for us. Keep it up:)

6 comments:

Jen said...

SO exciting! We are so happy for the good news. You continue to be in our prayers. Let us know if there is anything that you need. Jen and the boys

Zak and Allysia said...

Good luck, Mel! That's wonderful news! Oh, while I've got your attention, we will be moving out there the first of August instead of mid-October! I will keep you updated, be sure to do the same!!!!

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Such exciting news!!! My prayers are with you that all goes well and hopefully some good baby news soon!

Four Huffs said...

Yay yay yay! We're praying for you guys! Our baby, Benjamin, needs a play mate!

Esther Ogden said...

That is great, Mel! We are praying for you and love you tons! =)

Yvonne said...

THat's so awesome!!!! Good luck with the triplets! (haha!)