We got to see a lot of old friends on the fourth at the Murray Days parade.
It goes right down the street we used to live on so all of our old neighbors and people from church were there. Our good friends the Yardleys came too with their daughter Whitney. We also had time to hang out with my high school friend, Allysia and my sister Christi.
Our friends, Dan and Melissa were sealed to their daughter Olivia on Saturday, she's been featured in the blog as Damen's bff, it was really special and we were so glad to be there with them.
We drove there and back and learned that Damen doesn't much like long car trips. We thought ahead and brought a portable DVD player which was a lifesaver, but Dustin and I are pretty sick of "Cars", we must have watched it about a dozen times!
We're so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Thanks Sari and Brett for your hospitality, and thanks to EVERYONE else that had to travel to see us (Blake, Terra & Josh, Evan & Ashlee, Mom & Dad, Sean & Stacy, Trevor & Jen)!!
5 comments:
It was so great to see you guys! Thanks for taking time to see us. Let us know when ever you want to come back. PS Glad to see that you and "cars" survived!
WAHEW! That was too much fun. Let's do it again sometime soon. You guys are great! LOVED IT! You should come when we bless Benjamin, or go to Casper for Thanksgiving. :-)
Hey, I know those girls! I'm so glad you stayed so close to where we're staying, what a crazy coincidence! It looks like we will be spending some time in L.A. sometime the week of the 28th doing the tourist thing. I'll let you know some details once I have any myself!
Loves!!!
We are so glad you guys came up to join us at Olivia's sealing. What a special day it was.
I'm glad you got to go to your friend's sealing. There is nothing more special that I have ever been a part of than a child's sealing to their parents. :)
And nice that you got to see some friends and family! :)
Post a Comment