Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow, what a crazy busy summer, and it's not even half over yet! I thought I'd just mention some highlights so far of the things we've been up to. Not in any particular order, because I can't recall exactly what came first.

We babysat a rabbit, Damen LOVED it and it turns out, I'm allergic. Otherwise a rabbit would be a great pet.

We also spent a Saturday at the beach with Dan, Melissa, Olivia and Melissa's brother Blake. They spent a lot of time building a beautiful sand castle that Damen then got to destroy. Damen loved the waves and seemed mesmorized by them going in and out.
















Some friends of ours gave us this playground stuff at the begining of the summer, Damen absolutely loves it! Too bad it gets too hot to play on after 9am!













Just last week we went to the San Diego Zoo with Tiffany, Justin, Shelby and Baby Brock Cheeseman. We had a really nice time, the weather was just right and the kids were great!


And when it gets too hot (around 9am), we just head out back to cool off in our new hand me down pool. We invited Olivia and her foster brother Richard over last week. Damen and I are in it at least once a day! Love it!















So if you're trying to reach us and having a hard time, just know that we're probably in the pool, at the beach, or out with friends, whatever we're doing we're having a good time!

4 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Love all the pictures! I seriously think you and Damen have way more fun than we do! Damen looked cute on the gorilla at the zoo.

Four Huffs said...

Your summer is not even half over yet? Lucky! I guess ours just started later and will end sooner...so summer is almost over for us. But you guys are having too much fun! I wish we were closer or really rich! Ahhh...at least I can dream!

Yvonne said...

FUn stuff, my friend! :)

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, looks like you are having a fun-filled summer! Good for you, melly! =)