So a few weeks ago our FAVORITE babysitter went off to BYU and left us completely helpless! She was our go to girl, very reliable and always available, even at our usual short, short notice. And even though Damen would cry and try to push her out the door whenever she showed up, deep down he really liked her too. So, here's to you Karyann! Thanks so much for caring for our precious child. We wish you well and if you know of anyone as funloving as you that wouldn't mind coming over to watch Damen in about 15 minutes, that would be great!
2 comments:
What you sent a babysitter our way and didn't tell me. What's up with that? (Actually I do think you mentioned it). Hope you guys are doing well. I know that you are going through a lot. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
So sad your babysitter is gone...its hard to find good ones that you trust. But I'm sure you'll find another good one before Damen is too old.
Post a Comment