They had been playing for about an hour and continued to play with it until 6:45pm! It was the first thing Damen wanted this morning too, yes at 6am when I finally let him up. So, thanks Dad for the fun!!
Also, I know it's not until Friday but we had to try on Damen's costume, SO CUTE!! We also took him and Olivia, who is Minnie Mouse, to get their pictures taken together in costume. We'll have them in about two weeks, they were adorable!
8 comments:
That marble thing does look like tons of fun! I can see how they played with it for so long! And he is so cute in his costume! I can't wait until our pictures come in!
love that marble set. we got Trevor the same one for his birthday a couple weeks back. Just wish is wasn't so many pieces. Love the costume by the way! Jen
I love toys like that...the ones that keep our kiddos busy and mommy sane! Great costume!
This is a cool page I've never really looked at it before. Well everything seems to be going good with you guys. I miss you and want to come visit soon! Oh and Me and Kaden are Dora and Diego we have that lil kid beat cause we're the cutest! Love You!
Oooohhh....can I come play? That looks fun!
And SUPER cute costume! :)
That is the same Mickey Mouse costume that Jake has this year!! He looks so cute and that looks like a great marble game too... especially if it keeps him entertained for hours on end!!
Oh boy, that does sound fun! He looks adorable as Mickey! =)
OK so I want to see Halloween pictures. We miss you guys. PS My TRAPS testing was neg. which means that it more than likley is from the Howard side. Call me if you have questions. Love Jen
Post a Comment