Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saddest news EVER!

Ok, maybe not the saddest news ever, but for today, it was sad to hear. A fantastic cookie company has crumbled under the ecenomic stress. Mothers cookies is no more! The frosted animal cookies, the taffy sandwich, and my personal favorite, the cookie parade. So if you come across any of them in the store, it's a miracle, buy them up, eat them up, or freeze them to be eaten on another day. Try not to cry now.

5 comments:

Zak and Allysia said...

I childhood staple is no longer...I too am SO sad! My kids will not fight over who ate all the chocolate cream cookies...sad, sad, sad.

JBSquared said...

This is terrible! My poor children will never know the joy of eating a pink frosted camel with sprinkles. Sad news, indeed. :(

Jen said...

Wow that is sad! They have been around for a long time. What is happening to America:)

Yvonne said...

That IS sad. I always like the pink and white frosted animal cookies -- I always have to eat one of each at the same time. and at Christmastime, they are green and red. This is sad. What an awful world we live in that a great cookie company is no more. :( :( :(

Anonymous said...

I think it is about time! How morbid that we find joy in eating frosted animals and sibling fights. REALLY PEOPLE!!!! BTW-dad has had me on a hunt for animal cookies and they are officially gone. Although I jsut bought some holloween ones last week for my Sunbeams but it looks like Keebler picked them up!