Ok, so I should probably wait to celebrate for a few more days, but Damen peed 4 times in the toilet today!! YIPPEEEEE, once it was for the 13 year old babysitter, we weren't even home. We've been working on potty training for three days now, with little successes here and there but mostly accidents, so today was very exciting. I was inspired by the past few posts from Allysia, my good friend growing up, she was attempting to toilet train her 22 month old daughter with the 3-day method she found online and shared with me. So far, it's been more successful than sitting him on the toilet every 20 minutes expecting something miraculous to happen.
Is it crazy that we get so excited about peeing in the toilet??? YES IT IS. Let's face it, changing diapers is an awful practice that is unfortunately unavoidable, so WOOHOO!!!!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! I'm so happy that the method is working for you!!! I think it just became too stressful for Belen so we are slowing down a bit and will try again in a few weeks. She did become very good at pointing out the pee pee as it poured from her panties onto the floor...argh!
YAYAYAYAYAYYAY, I'm so happy for you!!!!!
Way to go Damen! Keep up the good work Melanie, he's well on his way it sounds like.
Woohoo is right! I hope the trend continues & Damen is potty-trained by the end of the week! I got just as excited about peeing when my girls started doing it in the toilet too.
There must be some strange boy thing in the air cause Luke went today for the first time by himself, #2 as well. What is with these boys! That is awesome! Tell him "Way to Go!"
its totally not way too early to WOO-HOO!!! That is fantastic!!! Good job, Damen!!!! :)
Post a Comment