Thursday, February 5, 2009

How do you do that?

FELLOW BLOGGERS:

Ok, so I've noticed that lots of you bloggers change up your backgrounds, often, how do you do that without losing all of your lists/widgets??? Do you back them up somewhere or am I missing something?? Please help, I'm bored with my current design.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Zak and Allysia said...

i copied mine and saved them into a Word document just in case....there are some, like thecutestblogontheblock.com that you put the background information into a gadget instead of in the HTML section of your blog ....it's super easy and there is no risk of losing your widgets....Good Luck!

Yvonne said...

anytime i have ever changed mine, i have to redo everything...all the lists, everything. that's why i haven't changed my background in forever...found one i REALLY like and am just sticking with it because i'm too lazy to go and change everything.

Jessica said...

Yep...I agree with Allysia. I used thecutestblogontheblock.com. Just follow their instructions and nothing will disappear. It's super easy!

Esther Ogden said...

Hey there! I use leeloublogs@blogspot.com She has free blog layouts there or you can purchase premade ones, which I do, or you can have her make you a unique one all your own. It's $65 a year for 5 blogs of your choice and she personalizes each one with your pictures, names, etc. I never lose any of my widgets that way and they are so cute and fun! =)