Yesterday we went to the Wild Animal Park with our friends Bonnie and Melissa and their kids. The weather was great and the animals were very cooperative for the pictures, even the kids were pretty good. We got to see the baby elephant, only three weeks old, and the butterfly exhibit was AMAZING!! It was really a great day and we hope to go back for another visit soon.
These monkeys were the hardest to take pictures of! Damen, Chelsea and Olivia.
He-he. They are the monkeys, that's for sure. Thanks for coming, it was a fun day. We should definitely go again soon...especially if they find my jacket :-(
I love that you went there...I went there MANY times on my mission! In fact, one of the guys in one of our wards helped to make that place! Oh such fond memories! Love it love it love it! Wish we were there, though. Love you guys!
4 comments:
He-he. They are the monkeys, that's for sure. Thanks for coming, it was a fun day. We should definitely go again soon...especially if they find my jacket :-(
How fun! I looks like Damen-monkey was ready for photos...what's up with everyone else? I don't think I've ever seen in real green out there...pretty!
I love that you went there...I went there MANY times on my mission! In fact, one of the guys in one of our wards helped to make that place! Oh such fond memories! Love it love it love it! Wish we were there, though. Love you guys!
Looks like a really fun day!! :)
Post a Comment