Well, it's official, I'm old. I am no longer carefree, living it up, irresponsibly young. I'm 30. That's right, I've said goodbye, held the memorial and buried my 20's. They are dead to me.
AH its not that bad. Melanie, I think I missed your birthday. I did, didn't I? I am a terrible friend and I am very sorry. I know your birthday, I do. I always have. It just happened to come amidst an extremely busy time. I'll make it up to you. :(
4 comments:
Welcome aboard!
AH its not that bad. Melanie, I think I missed your birthday. I did, didn't I? I am a terrible friend and I am very sorry. I know your birthday, I do. I always have. It just happened to come amidst an extremely busy time. I'll make it up to you. :(
Happy Birthday, Mel! Welcome to your 30's!
Happy Birthday! So long 20's
Post a Comment