Sorry, there aren't any pictures yet to accompany this post, so sad I know! We drove up to Idaho at the beginning of the month for Dustin's family reunion. We had a great time catching up with cousins and sibs and Damen LOVED playing with all the kids. He got to jump on the trampoline, play in the sandbox, go fourwheeling, swimming in the hot springs, run and jump and just have fun! There were 6 little blond boys under the age of 4 and two more brunettes so there was always someone to play with. We drove up on his birthday so we celebrated it on the 3rd with the whole family. He was most excited about the real golf club that his Pa got him.
After we got back we started to prepare the house for our new addition! Yup, we got a roommate, my sister Lori has moved in for a few months while she pursues a new career. The week before she got here Dustin's parents came down to take some classes in San Diego so we hung out with them at Sea World and Dustin went to a Padres game with his Dad. His mom and I went to IKEA, which was awesome, always an adventure.
So that's what we've been up to this month and next week, a whole new set of adventures when my other sister, her son, and boyfriend get here!
How on earth do I have time to do the laundry, keep the bathrooms clean, fix dinner, AND reread the Twilight series you may ask??? That's a whole 'nother blog:)
2 comments:
So great to see you guys! We miss you already. Hopefully you can enjoy all the visitors. Wish we could be some of them as well. Love the Twlight series. I read them all in a week- it was awsome. Yes I didn't get to everything in the house, but everyone survived and the house still looked good. You go girl.
Good luck with the visitors...it's always nice to see them, but better to see them go.:) As to the dilemma of having time to read the Twilight series, just do what I do...JUST SAY NO! ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment