Friday, September 25, 2009

Crafty me

So we needed an organizational fix for our Breakfast Bar area, it is constantly clogged with papers/mail/wallet/phone, stuff! Lori gave me the great idea to put a large narrow box, like a flower box, there with compartments. So I made one.



After it was all put together I burned in this pretty pattern.




Then I put this stain on it, which I'm not thrilled about, but it's too late now, and it is a functioning organizing box. TA DA!

6 comments:

The Jenson's said...

Very nice and useful! Well done!

Brett & Sari said...

look at you go! Can I call you Martha Stewart's apprentice? ;) It's cute. Way to go!

Sari

Dan and Melissa said...

I like it, it looks really nice! I didn't remember seeing it at Dustin's party, but it looks great!

Sherri said...

I like it and it's GREAT for sorting all that jazz!

Chany said...

Hola te encontré shabby y me encantó tu idea, está genial, un abrazo fuerte Chany de Argentina.-

Yvonne said...

hey i like the stain on it! Very nice job, you crafty woman! :)