Damen has decided to change my name, well title really. Apparently "Mommy" just doesn't have enough excitement in it for him. He now refers to me, mostly, as "Space Ranger." Sounds way better.
(Just this morning he changed it to "Teen Titan", I can't keep up!)
5 comments:
That is hilarious! I can totally picture Damen saying it as well. He is a hoot!
That is way too funny!
Fun! I love little boys! They crack me up. Our Marky is the nut of them all.... every tree has at least one nut and he's it! :) Glad your little man makes you laugh, too. :) They'll either make us gray really early or keep us very young. I guess we'll see! :)
Well, you always were a little "Spacey" ! And maybe a "Titan" on the soccer field!
awesome! Golly, Damen has such a cool mommy...I mean how many kids get to say Teen Titan or Space Ranger is their mommy?
Post a Comment