Monday, December 7, 2009

Sea World again

We spent the day after I got back from Vegas with Dustin's mom, Marda and sister Terra and her little 1 year old cutie, Benjamin at Sea World. We had a great time until we went to see Shamu. Who knew that in November they'd still send the whales to splash the audience with such ferocity?? (I know there is a warning sign, it says "Splash Zone", but really in November?) We were soaked and Damen was terrified, he cried through the rest of the show, out to the stroller, and most of the way to the car. Poor kid, he'll never look at whales the same way again.


Dustin and Benjamin

Marda with Benjamin in the shark tunnel.

Soaking wet after the whale attack!

Terra with Benjamin, whales in the background.

Poor Damen, still sad, still wet!

1 comment:

Crazy Caine Family! said...

Very cute post! Poor buddy getting soaked by the Whales! I agree that they shouldn't splash in November! However, how cold was it down there anyway? 70 degrees? Just kidding! ;-)
Jen