Sunday, January 31, 2010

Phew, glad that's over!

Last week:
Insurance adjuster- sorry no new roof for us, but they'll fix the inside walls. SO what happens next time it rains then?

New loan- oops, the BANK sent the wrong kind of check, due today, maybe you can wire that money somewhere? Overnighted it personally, hope it's not too late. . .

Demo the walls- took off the drywall and insulation, should dry out ok. Wait, what's that over the window? Let's take that off too, oh look mold! Call the insurance adjuster monday ok?

7layer cookies- ate most of the pan myself, why not?

This week:
Taking a mini vacation with my sister, got a hotel room and everything, the Insurance Adjuster is going to agree with us on the window thing, we took pictures, there's a book at the library for me I'm going to read, and it's not going to rain, right? RIGHT???

3 comments:

Heather said...

WHAT!!!?!!! Wow Melanie--I am so sad to hear you are experiencing such frustration these past few weeks. Hang in there. I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you.
♥, Heather

Zak and Allysia said...

wow! Crazy...I guess the insurance company will be fixing the walls then also...Enjoy your mini vacation and thing sunny thoughts!

The Jenson's said...

That sucks. so sorry!