Sunday, March 21, 2010

I got noth'n

I feel compelled to post, but there's really not much to say. We're waiting ever patiently for the insurance to come together and NOT help out much with the water/leak/roof situation. This is what it currently looks like:




Lovely eh? We had a very busy week last week, watched kids, went to playgroup, went to the train museum, helped friends move, went to a dance recital, etc. . .

I don't have any pictures of it, but it really did happen, I was there.
So that's my update, YEAH, you can all cross me off your list for a few more days (maybe a week or more) until I get something really exciting to post about!
(get excited, this is called foreshadowing)

2 comments:

Four Huffs said...

Sorry about the house. Not fun! But I'm getting really excited about your foreshadowing....so it better be good. :-)

The Jenson's said...

So sorry about your house! :(