Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it a Vase?

I picked this strange little thing up at DI a few weeks ago and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! It used to be gold and/or green and when I picked it up it was already primed, perfect! I found a can of black satin spray paint in the garage and went to work. I have never attempted anything like this before, but it turned out pretty stinking cute, if I do say so myself! What is it though, a vase? Please fill me in so I can call it what it is and say "I just love this ______ don't you?"




Looks smashing on top of the piano!


Oh, and I'm linked over here:

The Shabby Chic Cottage

3 comments:

Victoria said...

It looks like it might've had fake flowers in it at one time? Not sure but it looks great now!!!

Dan and Melissa said...

Whatever it is, it looks great black! Nice work.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I don't know what it is, but you did a great job painting it black. It looks great
gail