Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

So sad the Daffodil Gardens are no more, we'll need to come up with a new Easter tradition. This year we went to the Easter egg hunt that the Parks and Rec puts on every year, fun until EVERY SINGLE PARENT (not us) got into the mix and then I was freaking out because I couldn't see Damen anymore and all the volunteers were yelling at the parents and the parents were yelling at their kids, it was chaos, and it lasted all of 5 minutes!


Ok, I'm over it, Easter Sunday was a nice quiet day at home with basket and eggs in the morning, then General Conference. It's a semiannual worldwide conference that our church holds. It's broadcast over most satellite/cable so we got to sit home and listen to inspiring and uplifting talks all day. It was a very satisfying way to celebrate the resurrection of Christ.

I handed Damen his easter basket in the car and this is how he "wore" it to the park.

Before the chaos and ahhh, the loot.



Finding plastic eggs full of M&Ms and Hot Tamales, Damens dream come true!

No comments: