Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I love

Obviously I love my family, my husband, my son, but here are a few things you may not know about me:

I love:

Blowing bubbles with Damen

Daffodils

Laughing until I cry, or in some cases pee (most likely to happen in the vicinity of my sisters)

Chocolate

Purses

Shoes (really cute ones that fit great)

The way my husband smells

Creating

Cooking a really great meal

Reading, almost anything, I don't even have to like it

Rain

The smell of a soccer field in Fall(seriously)

The ocean

Swimming

Getting flowers(and they don't have to be daffodils)

The "Aha" moment when you realize that the Lord loves you so much more than you can even fathom, yes YOU

Surprises

Competition

Someone else doing the dishes

The look on Damens face when he attacks the "stinky farts" in public (he means business)

Babies

The wonderful world of technology that I get to live in (dishwashers, microwaves, DVR)

Knowledge, byway of my testimony, of things certain and true

Security (in life, not like at the mall)

And lastly I wanted to share that I love seafood! Shrimp, calamari, mahi- mahi, lobster, crab, bring it on!

No comments: