

(I'm not supposed to say who the model is, but let's just say he's a size 4)
It started out as a dust ruffle, cut into a long strip, sewed to make a circle. Then I put elastic in at the top based on the "model's" measurements to avoid a zipper/button closure in the back. The straps I thought were BRILLIANT until I realized that once I sew them in the elastic won't be effective.
WHAT TO DO??
Seriously, I'm totally stumped. Now I don't know if anyone of you that reads this sews, but if you do and have an idea, please comment! It's just too cute to not finish! AND if you help me and have a daughter that's roughly a size 4, maybe I'll gift it to you, because I'm pretty sure the model is done wearing it anyway.
THANKS!!
3 comments:
Wish I could help you...that dress is way cute. I have no idea though. Sorry.
Call mom!! She's a sewing master. :) I can do a mean button....but that is it. Only used a sewing machine once to sew up rips in some of my mom's rags....can't really mess those up. hee!hee!
Can not believe you did that to your child!!
Post a Comment