Friday, July 22, 2011

Snickerdoodle Muffins!

My sister made these when we were in Washington, we made her make them twice because we ate the first batch in under a day! (and by we, I mean everyone else)
I will be making them sometime after October 7th, can't wait:)
Post image for Snickerdoodle Muffins

                   Jodi’s Snickerdoodle Muffins

1 C. softened Butter                   ¾ tsp. Baking Soda
1 C. Sugar                                   ¾ tsp. Cream of Tartar
2 Eggs                                         ½ tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Vanilla                              1 C. Sour Cream 
                                 2 ¼ C. Flour            ¼ C. Buttermilk(substitute a dash of lemon juice in 1/4C reg milk)
¾ tsp Baking Powder                                                        

Preheat oven to 350. Combine butter,sugar, and cream until fluffy.
 Add eggs and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients separately ,add half to
 butter mixture. Add sour cream and milk. Mix, then add rest of
dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
 In a small bowl mix:
2/3 C. Sugar   and 2 TBL. Cinnamon
Plop a scoop of batter into the cinnamon mixture. Gently roll the
ball around and then put in a cupcake liner in a muffin pan. Sprinkle
 the leftover sugar on top of all the muffins.
Bake for 15-18 min. Makes 12 regular cupcake size muffins,
 or lots of mini muffins.

I totally stole the picture from another blog, is that legal?  

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

mmmmm.....those look delicious! :)

Four Huffs said...

Glad to see that someone else in the family is still blogging! I am SO excited about these muffins. You rock my world. When I am eating dairy again (experimenting with the skin stuff!) I am making these! Miss you guys!