YIKES! If anyone is following, sorry to be so long in posting, not sure what happened, well that's not true exactly, but I'll get to it.
Since my last post a lot has happened, Damen turned 7! Started 2nd grade and lost his first tooth. Dustin turned 40! We've had family to visit and been on a few trips to California and Washington to visit family and friends. Mason turned 2! He's the cutest toddler ever, and most importantly this happened:
So I guess this is what's been keeping me from updating! Not that I was super sick or anything, just exhausted and busy. Now that I'm farther along (17 weeks) I'm not so exhausted and maybe I'll be able to post for the three people that read this!
I wanted to go back and post pics of everything, but that seemed overwhelming so just imagine cakes, toothless kid, beach, cousins, friends, family, etc. . .
You can read about how I got pregnant with PCOS, only trying for 5 months, without any harsh drugs Here on another post.
You can read about how I got pregnant with PCOS, only trying for 5 months, without any harsh drugs Here on another post.
1 comment:
You've been busy! I may not comment, but I always enjoy reading your posts. Can't wait to hear what you are having when you find out later on.
Post a Comment