Here's Damen with Olivia, his best friend. They have so much fun together, this is Olivia pulling/pushing Damen around her living room. He tolerates her very well! Ok, I've updated and posted a picture so we're covered for a few more days!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
It's Monday
Not much is going on here actually, but I felt like we needed to update! I have this compulsion to not let our blog go un-updated for over a week, three days is even too long! So, here's an update: Dustin's got a new job title, Telecomunications Administrator. It was given to him by his new boss, and he's not entirely sure what it means, but it sounds neat! I've been enjoying the outdoors, weeding the flower beds and going on "walks" with Damen. Earlier today we went to our friend Rene's house where Damen got stuck under a bush, he was chasing the roosters, it was sweet except for the part where he got chicken poo all over himself. Damen loves animals, it's a little scary at times because he has no fear of them whatsoever! Even the mean bark at you and slam into the fence trying to eat you dogs, Damen'll run up to the fence and try to kiss the dogs! We had to get him out of the bush becasue he was backing the roosters into a corner and that didn't look like a good idea.

Here's Damen with Olivia, his best friend. They have so much fun together, this is Olivia pulling/pushing Damen around her living room. He tolerates her very well! Ok, I've updated and posted a picture so we're covered for a few more days!!
Here's Damen with Olivia, his best friend. They have so much fun together, this is Olivia pulling/pushing Damen around her living room. He tolerates her very well! Ok, I've updated and posted a picture so we're covered for a few more days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for updating! I agree you shouldn't go longer than a week without updating!!
We had a bunch of heavy, yucky wet snow yesterday. I'm ready for some of your nice weather. :)
Post a Comment