I think the highlight of our trip was going to the Zoo. We've never gone before and my sister, Kari, has season passes so we all met up there. We also took along Kaden so the boys could play. The weather was overcast and cold, but the animals were all out and the kids had a good time.
As you can see we rented a wagon, it was pretty exciting, the boys all wanted a ride at one point and since Dustin was pulling we figured it was ok. Dang, aren't we cute?
I really had a good time shopping with Mom and talking late into the night with Lori, hanging out at the Zoo, and lets not forget, eating chocolate until I was sick of it! Damen got lots of cousin fun time and Dustin was excited about purchasing a gun from Dad. As fun as it was, it's always nice to be home, even if it is so far away.
4 comments:
Melanie, I'm so glad you had a great time in WA. I love the pics of all the BOY cousins!!! I wonder if any of you will have girls??
How Fun!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, but what's not to enjoy when the Suggs girls get together!!!
Oh man! I miss you guys! Plus, this makes me want to take a trip...maybe when I graduate we can come for a bit. Who knows. I am quite disappointed that you didn't take pictures of chocolate - this would've been the perfect post if you had chocolate on it! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment