So much has happened in the past few days! Yesterday was our 10th wedding anniversary, awesome right? Honestly, I can't imagine 10 happier years for us. The past two have been drastically different from the previous 8, but we've managed to keep it together, in fact having Damen has made us happier than we ever knew we could be. We can't wait to see what's in store for us in the next 10 years. Also, yesterday, my good friend Yvonne had her baby girl! Her name's Mia and she's perfect! Yvonne had some complications and they were worried about the babies health, but everything's fine. I haven't seen a picture yet, but as soon as I get one, I'll post it.
Also, on a side note, we've changed our plans for our vacation and we're going to San Francisco for 5 days instead of a cruise. It doesn't matter where we go, just that we GO.
As for the title of this entry, it's true we have a wonderful life!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary you two wild love birds! =)
I can't believe its been 10 years!!! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment