Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Snow

Here's a few pictures of Damen sledding down the driveway with his cousins, Zack and Kaden and one with Nana(aunt) Traci. He really loved it!



4 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Looks like he had a ball. I love sledding......

Brett & Sari said...

CUTE! Yeah, it's been a year for snow all around. Good thing he was able to experience the snow and sledding....a childhood without it is rather sad. That's why you guys need to move back to UT! Snow...snow....and more snow!!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Love ya!
Sari

Four Huffs said...

Did you guys have to go and buy Damen a winter coat? I'm sure all that winter stuff is a little foreign to you guys - it's okay, there are some days when it's highly over rated!

Jen said...

Damen, Hello and I have viedo games and a DS if you want to play. We have swords and I can go sledding too. Do you have friends like Seth and Aimee? Tyler has Frogs if you want to play with them. We will come visit in Feb. I miss you! Davin