Monday, March 29, 2010

Is it cussing?

This morning Damen got really excited about something and started shouting, "Oh my gosh! Oh my fweeking cow!" It was hilarious! And then I thought, wait, is that ok for him to even say?
Do I say that?
What else do I say that he hears and might repeat?
I'm pretty sure that's not cussing, right?

Then I was watching this guy be a jerk from a far and thought to myself "What a tool!"

Wait! Do I even know what that means?
I thought that and I don't even know what it means?
Who am I going to ask anyway, I'm 30 years old and I don't know what that word, or if, it means anything at all. I could ask my mom, she was pretty knowledgeable about this stuff when we were kids. But maybe she's out of touch now, what do I know? Apparently not much about cussing. There's a "No cussing club" at the high school, if you join it do they tell you what words are cuss words and which ones aren't?

If anyone out there can help me with all of these questions (there are 9 total) I'd be much appreciative. And please, no cussing:)

1 comment:

heidi said...

ha ha ha you are cracking me up! for sure we need a list of all the cuss words. I get after my kids for "tweeking" words, but then again I do the same thing!! And what is a "tool"? You're right, even I don't know what it really means and I use it too!